For a few days I'll be taking off... taking some time to...
- recharge the batteries with a little rest & relaxation
- have some fun time with Dear Husband & Charlie
- dream & explore new ideas
- play with my camera, beads, yarn, fabric, pastel pencils & more
- write in my journal & write poems
- revitalize my yoga practice
- enjoy the last tastes of summer--on the plate, outdoors, etc.
- maybe a day trip!
- time to be, to laugh, to love...
I'll be around to see you all when I can... And meet you back here soon! Happy Days! :o)
P.S. Both my shops will be open while I'm on a break, as I'll still be able to check and fulfill orders. Friday, September the 4th is the last day I'll take orders at my ArtFire shop, where the special closing sale continues. And my Etsy shop will be open too.
**And Charlie will be joining me in taking a little break... In fact, he's already gotten a head start! You can see him as he makes his first appearance at my other place, A Certain Slant of Light. **