So much happening at the moment... Taking a moment to **breathe**
- Lots in the making and taking shape... fabric, beads and yarn are alive in my work room! More soon... ;o)
- And even though my Etsy shop is closed now, I still receive the occasional special order request. It is VERY sweet that folks remember my creations and ask for one. I have an order in progress right now.
- Planning for a trip soon... We're going to the USA to visit family & friends in mid-November!
- For a while I've been dealing with hair thinning & hair loss, which has been very depressing & worrisome. It has me feeling quiet just now... Hoping some test results will soon yield a cause and hope for a solution. Natural therapies are helping temporarily...
- Once a week for a while now, I've been taking time--2 hours when possible--for yoga & meditation, followed by a little pot of tea & writing, as well as an art date--so refreshing! I look forward to this time so much now! A fun date to yourself--HIGHLY recommmended!
- Autumn...time for candles, wood fires, hot drinks, warm blankets over knees & feet in our favorite chairs... cozy time!
- There have been such BEAUTIFUL evening/night skies lately! This shot was taken during last week's full moon--but it's perfect for this weekend's Halloween. That is Jupiter dazzling next to the moon there in the photo--like a diamond in the sky.
I will be taking a brief blogging break for a few days to finish up some fun things that I hope to show you soon, complete that order, dip into some art, and just savor some extra sweet time with my Dear Husband and our Charlie--some magic moments. In the next few days I may be slow with emails & visiting, etc., but I'll be around. And I'll be back here soon!
Wishing you all a FABULOUS weekend ahead... Take a corner of time to enjoy for yourself, and with loved ones too. :o)