"If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom." --Terri Guillemets
- Taste--Ceylon breakfast tea in my cup, a boiled egg and whole wheat bread slice with mashed avocado on it
- Scent--Fig incense by Morning Star at NipponKodo
- Sound--Simon & Garfunkel's 1969 Live
- Touch--soft spring breeze outdoors, tantalizing...
- Sight--little dreams taking shape, others sparkling still before me...
- Intuition--take time this week to stoke the creative fires
- Delight--muscari, tulips & cherry trees in bloom
- Comfort-- a pretty new cotton & silk scarf for spring
- Making--love flags in cottons with embroidery & vintage trims--love lives here
- Doing--painting on canvas, and painting in the kitchen
- Reading--J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit... anticipating the film...have you seen The Hobbit site?!
- Gratitude--all the beauty of springtime unfolding, which inspires...
- Happiness--the joy of looking forward to a trip home to the USA to see family & friends there next week...we'll be away two weeks!! :o)
- Love--love to Dear Husband, my family, and to all you good friends!
What's happening with you right now? Tell me about the ordinary... and the extraordinary! Wishing you all a JOY-filled weekend!
P.S. For two days now I've been having difficulty leaving comments at everyone's blogs who are hosted by Blogger. Anyone else having trouble? I hope it will fix itself... In the meantime, everyone please know that I have been visiting and reading... :o)